Scoring gnus folders

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Scoring gnus folders
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 01:32:24 +0100

Is it possible to get Gnus to score incoming articles as they download
as opposed to when you enter a group?  Currently I might see a group
with 3 unread but then I enter the group and scoring is applies at that
time they might disappear. I would prefer to score before updating the
summary display.

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the
satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation