Re: Gnus and Gmail

From: parmenides
Subject: Re: Gnus and Gmail
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:37:52 +0800

I just resolved the configuration problem this morning. Actually, you can
google many articles concerning how to configure IMAP of gmail. In my
opinion, it 's very critical that there is an installation of 'openssl', a
program designed to do ssl connection between client and server, in you
system.

I am using Emacs-22.3-win and openssl of cygwin.

Good luck.

"Byung-Hee HWANG" <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr>
дÈëÏûÏ¢ÐÂÎÅ:mailman.2141.1235931707.31690.info-gnus-english@gnu.org...