Highlight key words

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Highlight key words
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 17:18:27 +0100

I wonder if there is a key word overlay/highlight feature for Gnus? e.g
say we are navigating the summary and can view the main article. It
would be nice if one could configure certain regexp "phrases of
interest" on a per group basis (permanently) in order to highlight
certain things in, say, a mailing list group one has set up. e.g in a
cycling group I might configure it to highlight any sentence which
contains "shimano gears" in the view buffer.

--
 important and urgent problems of the technology of today are no longer the
satisfactions of the primary needs or of archetypal wishes, but the reparation