Re: emacsclient and gnus

From: Harry P
Subject: Re: emacsclient and gnus
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 23:46:08 -0600

> Me, too.  But C-x C-s in any gnus buffer (this message mode buffer,
> *Group*, *Summary*, ...) I'm asked to save my drafts, the dribble file
> and stuff, so I guess it'll really quit gnus.  Strange...

Whoops, I meant to point out... in my previous message about it making
sense bla bla.

You noticed that it would close gnus when performed from any gnus
buffer, but it will also do that from out side of gnus, like if you
use C-x b to go to some file or the like, and then do C-x C-s in the
client, it will still close gnus on the server.

But again, I think that actually makes sense, because until you've
relinquished control with C-x 5 0 you still own the session.