Re: Where does Gnus put it's files

From: Sebastian Kaps
Subject: Re: Where does Gnus put it's files
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 22:14:33 +0100

// Cecil Westerhof writes:

> That is not what I mend. I mend where does it put the articles?

Ah, I see. I think it depends on the configuration. When Gnus is used as
an online reader, no articles are kept locally (AFAIK). You can use Gnus
as an offline reader, but I don't know how since I never did that.

> By the way. Is there a reason why I do not see my original message?

Probably ;-)
Use C-u M-RET to enter the group - this should display all articles,
even the ones that you already read.

--
Ciao, Sebastian