Re: RSS feed only give latest 30 articles, but I can't read that often

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: RSS feed only give latest 30 articles, but I can't read that often
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:15:56 -0600

On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 07:05:41 +0800 jidanni@jidanni.org wrote:

j> My favorite nnrss group's feed only provides the latest 30 articles,
j> but I can't read it that often. Must I make a cronjob to capture it
j> more often, then somehow feed that into emacs on my home machine when
j> I have time to read the group? Must I fake it with wwwoffle-write? Is
j> there an easier way?

You can use the nntp/rss application (Java) which looks like a NNTP
server to you when it's running.  I use it.

Ted