regexp filter to match non-english characters

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: regexp filter to match non-english characters
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 11:26:14 -0600

Hello all,

I am subscribed to an rss feed from del.icio.us that gives me links to
pages tagged emacs.  There are a lot of titles that come through with
Asian characters of various kinds.  Since I don't read these languages,
I would like to filter them out.

Is there a regexp class that will match?  Has anyone else done this?
How might one accomplish this?

Thanks for any help,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

The descent to Hades is the same from every place.
                -- Anaxagoras