Move a group of email messages

From: Flávio de Souza
Subject: Move a group of email messages
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2008 12:29:38 -0200

Hi everybody!

I 've been using gnus for a few months now. Basically I am
using to read news, feeds and email ( at gmail via IMAP)

Sometimes when reading email I want to move some messages
to a different folder, so I use B-m keys to do it. But now,
I would like to know how to move a group of messages intead of
just one at a time.

I tried to use # (mark) and M-&. Altough it moves the group of
messages but I need to specify the folder for every message in
the group again and again.

Can anyone help me ? I'd like to know a better way to do it.

Tks!

--
Flávio de Souza