A couple of questions...

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: A couple of questions...
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 21:44:20 +0100

Hello,

I'm still learning gnus and still have a couple of basic questions:

  - How can I mark a whole thread as expirable. I tried to process
    mark the whole thread and press 'E' but...

    BTW, 'E' is not really convenient because after marking an article
    it jumps to the next thread. Is it possible to change that so it
    jumps to the next subthread if any ?

  - How can I guess 'gnus-cite-[0-9]' meanings, that is when these
    variables are actually used.

  - When I read an article (in the article buffer), I'd like long
    lines that don't fit in one line to be split into several
    lines. Currently the end of these lines are not displayed.

Thanks

Francis