Gnus PGG: Saving cleartext

From: Christopher Culver
Subject: Gnus PGG: Saving cleartext
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 19:08:36 +0300

When I receive a GPG-encrypted message in Gnus and file it away in my
mail archive, I have to enter the GPG passphrase to decrypt it every
single time I want to read it. This is an inconvenience, and if I ever
lose my private key I'll never be able to read the message again. Is
there any way to make Gnus permanently replace the encrypted message
with the decrypted cleartext, and if not, is that functionality on its
way?