Recovering from setting nnml-nov-is-evil

From: Victor S. Miller
Subject: Recovering from setting nnml-nov-is-evil
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:45:30 -0400

I had experimented with setting nnml-nov-is-evil to 't.  I decided to
set it back to nil, and I then ran nnml-generate-nov-databases.  I've
verified that all the .overview files are now there.  However,
whenever I start gnus or type 'g' in the group buffer it still reads
through all of the nnml directories (which takes a long time).  How do
I restore the old behavior?

Victor