Re: is nnimap broken? Is gnus 5.11 broken?

From: Ed
Subject: Re: is nnimap broken? Is gnus 5.11 broken?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 19:30:58 -0700 (PDT)

On Jul 29, 7:56 am, David <de...@arcor.de> wrote:
> Ed <edwardjameshartn...@gmail.com> writes:
> >                                   (nnimap-list-pattern ("INBOX"))
>
> Please see the documentation to nnimap-list-pattern. The above line will
> drop everything except your INBOX. What you have to enter there depends
> on the IMAP server; your administrator should be able to help you
> there. Also, you can remove the above line for now and see what is
> exported by the IMAP server. If the server exports the full home
> directory, you can limit access to the necessary mail folders through
> this variable.
>
> -David

...and yet in all this messing about, there have been a couple of
times where there was another group, an nnimap.inbox group, which
seemed like what I wanted. But after subscribing to it, and then
quiting gnus, it is gone, never to be heard from again.

I cannot figure out how I sometimes got this group to appear. I can't
reproduce it. Normally no groups are present.

Thanks,

Ed