Re: FAQ 5.2 still correct?

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: FAQ 5.2 still correct?
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 17:18:18 -0700 (PDT)

Okay,
I still got this problem.

Memnon Anon schrieb
>      (setq message-required-mail-headers
>           (remove' Message-ID message-required-mail-headers))

Using customize I see that the Message-Id is not in
MessageRequiredMailHeaders. So this command works.
But still, my message-Id is set.
If I compose a Message and have a look at ~/Mail/queued-
mail/"mymessage",
the file contains a generated Message ID.
So I wonder: Which part actually sets the Message-Id?
How can I find out?
Could anyone give me a hint how to avoid this behaviour and let
the server set my message id?

Thanks for any hint.