limiting group buffer view to groups having unread article > X

From: Sivaram Neelakantan
Subject: limiting group buffer view to groups having unread article > X
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 23:19:06 +0530

A lot of mailing lists that I'm on are low volume with 1 to 2 posts
per day.  I'd like to make those groups visible only when the unread
count is greater than some arbitrary number, for each of them OR
globally for all the groups I read.

Is there a group parameters function that can be used?

 sivaram