Re: Saving an Excel sheet someone sent me

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Saving an Excel sheet someone sent me
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 18:31:29 +0100

On Fri, 07 Mar 2008 21:25:15 +0100, Andreas wrote:

> I started using emacs on computers that didn't even have a mouse, so I
> usually don't even get the idea to try that option.

I often try the mouse for things I rarely do. The menus in Gnus are
often quite useful to look through as well when you need a rarely used
functionality.

>> Where did you look in the manual? Maybe we can improve it.

> The section called Decoding Articles seemed sensible, since it has to be
> encoded in some way as the attachment contains stuff that wont travel
> well otherwise. '3.16 Decoding Articles' and the subtree is where I
> looked.

So you were actually looking pretty close to "MIME Commands"; good.

  Best regards,

--
 "Achtung, babies!"                                           Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk