Re: xml-rpc / weblog backend with gnus?

From: DigitalPig
Subject: Re: xml-rpc / weblog backend with gnus?
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 13:29:42 -0500

poppyer <poppyer@gmail.com> writes:

>> The third method is g-client in Emacspeak package. It provide a set of
>> interfaces for Google services, including Google Calendar, Google
>> Reader and Blogger. If you happen to use Blogger to post and Google
>> Reader to track your friend's blog. It would be a perfect choice.
>
> I have follow the website. But I get void w3m-buffer function.
> although I have had the w3m-el installed, but it has only w3m function
> but no w3m-buffer.
>
> Any idea?
>
> poppyer
>

>> PS: Maybe Google update their web API interface. I downloaded both the
>> g-client package in the latest stable Emacspeak package and the SVN
>> version, but neither of them can get the Calendar... Does anybody have
>> an idea? Thanks!

I had the same problem before. I found that there is no "w3m-buffer"
function inside of emacs-w3m. So I just commented this g-html-handler
setting. Then it use default emacs-w3m to display the buffer. However,
it can not render the current buffer, means that it will open another
window and display your calendar. Right now I haven't have any idea to
solve this yet... :(

--
Zhenqing Li
Materials Science & Engineering (Emphasis on Polymer)