listserv archives

From: Evans Winner
Subject: listserv archives
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 10:57:39 -0700

Hi.  I'm not sure if this is a good place to ask, but maybe
someone here can give me a pointer.  I was subscribed to a
listserv for which the admins pulled the plug, so on its
last day of existence (its existence, not mine) I had the
listserv send me all its archive files.  So now I have a 96
Mb file that is the concatenation of all those monthly
archive files.

So, the format of the messages in the archive is such that
each message starts like this (including the line of `='
signs):