How do I change where drafts are stored?

From: Aaron Hsu
Subject: How do I change where drafts are stored?
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 21:53:18 -0600

Hello all,

I am having a bit of trouble cleaning up my home directory. Gnus is
still creating a Mail folder where it contains empty folders `archives'
and `drafts.' Now, when I create new drafts, the drafts are stored where
I want them to be stored, under the right directories in
gnu-home-directory, but I don't want this extra folder to keep
spawning. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

I think the archives bit comes about because I have
gnus-archive-message-group set to an nnimap folder, but I have not
changed anything else, so it creates this directory. However, I don't
understand how I would change this. What do I need to do to get the
drafts folder put in the right place, and to make sure that the archives
are sent to the imap server without the creation of these extra folders?

Thanks!

- Aaron Hsu
--
<arcfide@sacrideo.us>