Re: gnus on XP

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: Re: gnus on XP
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 15:01:46 -0500

Sorry, I must apologize. I quickly cut and pasted my custom lisp
configuration code. I set up all of the servers and such in my .emacs,
and then reference the values throughout my configuration. This way, I
only have to change the settings in one file.

Thanks for the note! You are right, it's the gnus-select-method that's
used.

- Chris

--
     (.   .)