Re: Processing HTML Emails

From: Jake Colman
Subject: Re: Processing HTML Emails
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:47:56 -0500

>>>>> "EdJGC" == Exal de Jesus Garcia Carrillo <no-spam@gnu.org> writes:

   EdJGC> Jake Colman em gnu.emacs.gnus escreveu :

   CpC> Strange. How did you set up your browse-url?
   >>
   >> (setq browse-url-browser-function (quote browse-url-firefox))

   EdJGC> Try this approach:

   EdJGC> ,----
   EdJGC> | (setq browse-url-browser-function 'browse-url-firefox
   EdJGC> |           browse-url-new-window-flag  t
   EdJGC> |           browse-url-firefox-new-window-is-tab t)
   EdJGC> `----

Tried that and it still only opens a new firefox window each time and
that window simply shows the default search page.

Is there a way for me to see the exactly command-line that is being
executed?

--
Jake Colman
Director of Software Development