Re: archiving sent-mail

From: Gour
Subject: Re: archiving sent-mail
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 21:29:25 +0100

>>>>> "Reiner" == Reiner Steib <reinersteib+gmane@imap.cc> writes:

Reiner> Did you read about `gnus-message-archive-group' in (info
Reiner> "(gnus)Archived Messages")?

I did, but I assume that elisp code required to achieve my intention is
(still) above my head :-(

The manual's examples are quite simple and mostly dealing with news.

For news' archive gnus-message-archive group should save to only one
folder, i.e. ~/Maildir/.list, but in case for different email accounts,
I need to (somehow) decide based on mail- message's from-header.

If you can give me some more specific hint, I'm ready to get my hands
dirty :-)

Sincerely,
Gour