Re: tags, keywords, annotations

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: tags, keywords, annotations
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 08:44:26 +0000

Austin Frank <austin.frank@gmail.com> writes:

> Call me a hopeless follower of trends, but the solution I have in mind
> is to add tags to my email.

You hopeless follower of trends!  <grin>

IIRC Ted Zlatanov proposed to store labels/tags like todo/waiting/done
thru the gnus-registry.  Hopefully for 2008.

Another solution would be to use the Gnus bookmark facility with
annotations: (setq gnus-bookmark-use-annotations `t') This lets you
list your bookmarks and search through your annotations.

BTW, gnus-bookmark.el has been in the CVS for a while now, but there
is nothing on it in the Gnus manual.  If people request it, I might
work on it this month.  Some keybindings and menu items would be
also great.

--
Bastien