Customizing gnus-thread-indent-level

From: Slava Akhmechet
Subject: Customizing gnus-thread-indent-level
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 07:44:24 GMT

Hello,

I'm trying to make Gnus behave closer to GMail in the way it displays
threads. My goal is to show the header of the thread with indent of
zero, and show every other subthread with a particular indent,
regardless of its depth. The only variable I found is
gnus-thread-indent-level, but it indents every subthread from the
indent of the parent, not from the first column. Setting its value to
zero is close to what I want, but it's not ideal.

--
Regards,
Slava Akhmechet.