can't post to nntodo

From: Joe Bloggs
Subject: can't post to nntodo
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:15:23 +0000

I have installed nntodo.el but can no longer post to the todo list.
When I press 'a' to add to the list it says:

could not find image mail/save-draft.xpm for library message

in the minibuffer. When I then press C-c C-c to post the article I get the
message:

no receiver, perform gcc anyway?

I think it has something to do with the fact that I killed one of the nntodo
groups. When I first installed it there were 2 groups, but one of them didn't
show replies to my posts so I killed it.

Can anyone help?