Re: Gnus corrupt mailbox w/ nnml

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Gnus corrupt mailbox w/ nnml
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 20:39:26 +0200

On Wed, Oct 17 2007, Kyle Sexton wrote:

> Redownloaded my spool file and now it goes through fine, but it spools
> into just one *really* big message, instead of splitting them into
> individual messages.  Any idea what could cause that?

Hard to tell without looking at the spool file.  I'd guess that again
the "From " lines (for the second and later messages) are corrupted.
Note that the messages must be separated like this:

|Last line.  Followed by one or more blank lines, then "From "...
|
|From foo@bar.invalid  Wed Oct 17 18:56:21 2007

Additionally, you may check, if mail/mailx is able to parse the file:

  mail -H -f Work.spool

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,