how to kill all the news match a regexp automatically?

From: sunway
Subject: how to kill all the news match a regexp automatically?
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:46:34 +0800

I always get news whose body matches "foo", how to prevent it from showing to
me when i enter the group?

i have read about the Spame Package info page, but don't understand what to do.
Can you give me a brief configuration example?

--
signature:
The POP3 server service depends on the SMTP server service, which