Re: Prefering plain text over html parts in multipart messages

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Prefering plain text over html parts in multipart messages
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2007 00:27:15 +0200

On Thu, Aug 02 2007, Tassilo Horn wrote:

> Strange "text/html" is in it by default, but I have at least one article
> with both html and text part where the html part is shown as default...

This should not happen.  Could you debug it or send the article
(private info removed) to ding as a gzipped attachment?

> Anyway, this lead me to `gnus-buttonized-mime-types' which is a nice
> feature.
[...]
> (setq mm-discouraged-alternatives
>       '("text/html" "text/richtext" "text/enriched")
>       gnus-buttonized-mime-types
>       '("multipart/signed" "multipart/alternative"))
>
> and the text part is displayed by default + mime buttons. Nice!

I think this is more or less the example from
(info "(emacs-mime)Display Customization"), isn't it?

BTW, I haven't forgotten your sticky article buffers patch.  I just
didn't have time to look into it yet.  Maybe you want to send a
reminder to ding if nothing happens within the next days.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)