Re: Can access everything but Inbox on my IMAP server

From: levander
Subject: Re: Can access everything but Inbox on my IMAP server
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:32:54 -0700

Okay, great David.  I haven't finished playing with it yet.  But, that
looks exactly like what I need.

Hopefully this is the last thing.  But, me having played with my
select method so much, I've got a lot of group names hanging around in
my group name auto-complete list.  Meaning, in *Group* mode, when I
hit "U TAB" I've got entries like this showing up in the
*Completitions* buffer:

nnimap+PUT A NAME HERE IF YOU LIKE:INBOX

How do I get rid of all these old auto-completes?