Re: nnimap sent mail

From: Andrew Aylett
Subject: Re: nnimap sent mail
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:50:00 +0100

This afternoon, Dick Hoogendijk wrote:
> poppyer <poppyer@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> The basic idea is to add a "Gcc" field when sending your email. In
>> practise, you can customize gnus-posting-styles to automatically add
>> the Gcc field for you.
>
> The latter is worth investigating. I don't want to add a Bcc:
> everytime I write E-mail (I write a lot).
>
> I take it's possible to have a setting on a per server base?
> Or even more global?
>
> If set I can filter Bcc: msgs to myself out with a sieve script.
>
> I assume your 'Gcc:' == 'Bcc:' ?

No, really 'Gcc:'.  It puts a copy of your message straight into a
group.  For example, this message has 'Gcc: nnimap+localhost:Sent' in
the headers.  I can't remember how I got it set up; probably through
customize (as it's not explicitly in my .gnus).

OK,
--
Andrew Aylett                   andrew@aylett.co.uk | www.aylett.co.uk

1.79 x 10^12 furlongs per fortnight...
  -- it's not just a good idea, it's the law!