Re: news AND nnimap with gnus

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: news AND nnimap with gnus
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 18:51:55 +0200

On Wed, 6 Jun 2007 15:39:38 +0000 (UTC), Dick wrote:

> HOW can I switch to my newsgroups on teh newsserver?

I think you have misunderstood how this works. You don't switch between
anything, you just subscribe to groups on different servers.

You can see what groups each server offers in the *Server* buffer (by
moving point to a server and pressing RET), and then use u to
subscribe/unsubscribe from the various groups.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Money always takes the place of life"                       Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk