Re: Deactivating HTML articles for all but nnrss backends

From: Tobias Brink
Subject: Re: Deactivating HTML articles for all but nnrss backends
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2007 18:50:54 +0200

> On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 18:41:10 +0200, Tobias wrote:
>
>> "articles" from RSS feeds any more.  Is there a possibility to make
>> Gnus render HTML only in these RSS feeds, as those are actually meant
>> to be used with HTML?
>
> I use group parameters on my nnrss-groups to turn HTML-washing on for
> the rss feeds that need it:
>
>  ((gnus-treat-wash-html t))

First off, thanks for your answer.

Sadly the HTML-washing isn't quite as nice as the w3m-rendered view.
I also guess that I'd have to set the group parameter for every single
nnrss-group which is a bit tedious.

Is there a way to at least automatically set it for every group which
uses the nnrss backend?  It'd be very nice if I could reactivate the
w3m rendering for nnrss-groups, too.  Sorry if the answer is obvious
but I'm not an elisp or Gnus expert (yet).

Thanks in advance,
Tobias