Re: Question about sending E-mail using Gmail

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: Question about sending E-mail using Gmail
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 16:31:01 +0900

> Is this a function of emacs newer than 20,

As William Xu wrote here and I wrote in the mail that I sent to
you personally, so Emacs 20 seems to be too old to run the recent
Gnus and other modules.  The most recent Gnus no longer supports
Emacs 20 even if it looks to work, and your efforts might all go
for nothing.

Why don't you try using Emacs 22.1?  Hopefully it will be released
within a couple of days.

Regards,