news-server issue or gnus issue?

From: Hugh Lawson
Subject: news-server issue or gnus issue?
Date: 06 Apr 2007 12:21:34 -0400

In the groups buffer, after a few minutes, Enter will no longer call
up the newsgroup headers. I get the clock signal.  By hitting 'R', I
can restart gnus, and then the whole business starts over.

'slrn' *seems* to behave the same way.

When I finish editing this post, I may have to file it as a draft
message, and then restart gnus.  This happens fairly frequently with
messages that I think about for a while before posting.  Yes, I have
to do 'C-c C-d'.

--
Hugh Lawson
hlawson@triad.rr.com