Re: Why the CarbonEmacsPackage cannot use gnus properly?

From: Jouni K . Seppänen
Subject: Re: Why the CarbonEmacsPackage cannot use gnus properly?
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:01:27 +0200

Zhou Yan <zhouyan@iMac.local> writes:

> I use a MacBook and use CarbonEmacsPackage. It works well almost all
> the time, but when I tried to use gnus to send messages, it does
> work.

It works fine for me, and probably many other people. You'll have to
provide much more detail than "does [not] work". For example, what
exactly do you mean by "send messages"? How do you know it fails?

Please read

on how to formulate your question so that it has a better chance of
being answered helpfully.

--
Jouni K. Seppänen
http://www.iki.fi/jks