Re: posting name in summary buffer

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: posting name in summary buffer
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:34:47 +0100

On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 15:25:50 +0000, Springfield wrote:

> asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes:
>> (And please consider not using that style of quoting, most people
>> don't, and it just confuses most non-emacs-supercite readers).

> I'd just like to follow that up with a hear hear. That style of posting
> really screws up the formatting of deep posts.

I do not dislike the style as such - I think it can help in threads with
many relies, because you can see who wrote what directly and don't
have to compare number of '>'s with author.

The problem is all the discussions from people that do dislike the
style - or don't understand it - that inevatibly ensue, IMHO.

  Best regards,

--
 "Subdued flamboyance"                                        Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk