Argh... Emacs/gnus marked my messages as read...

From: Martin Jørgensen
Subject: Argh... Emacs/gnus marked my messages as read...
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:50:14 +0100

Hi,

I was reading some newsgroup from within gnus and suddenly I had to grab
a paper or something and leaned forward, accidentally pressing some keys
on the keyboard, and then gnus got out of that group...

And it marked all the rest of the messages as read, even though there
might be some of them I wanted to read, when I got back in...

How do I tell gnus not to mark messages as read, unless I press "c" (and
answer yes) to mark all messages in the group? I mean: How to avoid this
problem (could also be that I wanted to press "q" and later get back
into the group to continue reading)?

Best regards
Martin Jørgensen

Home of Martin Jørgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk