Re: Microsoft Exchange Server

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Microsoft Exchange Server
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 01:20:04 +0100

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:35:28 +0100, Adam wrote:

[... fetching email from Exchange with Evolution, using an external
filter to have the emails put through procmail so they are delivered
locally, and then fetched from the local mail-spool by Gnus ...]

> Once in a blue moon one email gets mangled and put into the bottom of
> another - I don't know what program is at fault, is as it doesn't
> happen often enough for me to invest time in trying to figure it out,
> but it is slightly annoying when it happens...

I guess it was some kind of locking problem - on a hunch I started
using the local delivery agent "deliver" instead of procmail in the
filter-rule, and that fixed the mangling problem.

  Just a very, very late followup,

        Adam

--
 "Lef ma nine imma Jeep"                                      Adam Sjøgren
                                                         asjo@koldfront.dk