Re: Learning gnus for email only

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: Learning gnus for email only
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 18:28:25 +0100

On Mon, Jan 01 2007, harel barzilai wrote:

> (I was somewhat relieved to find
> http://www.cyphertext.net/~gfish/mrd/gnus-overview.html which stated,
[...]
> 1) Am I correct in my impression that I should NOT take the advice
>    from the FAQ that
>
> ;; Q4.11 Using Gnus for mail and never news

I already told you in the previous thread *not* to rely on the
outdated FAQ.  The text of "gfish" refers to "Pterodactyl Gnus" (Gnus
5.8) as a "new" version of Gnus, so it is probably outdated as well.

Please don't rely on random private web pages and consult the manual
that comes with Gnus and the Gnus tutorial instead.

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)