Re: gnus is freezing right after startup

From: William Warren
Subject: Re: gnus is freezing right after startup
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 13:35:09 -0500

Slackat wrote:

Without wanting to be supercritical, simple tests that can be run on
speakeasy.net indicate that it is a technical disaster

If you own it, seek some help on getting it set up correctly

If you don't own it, dump it as an ISP

I disagree: I've had excellent service from Speakeasy. They have a "bits are bits" attitude, allow me to run my own servers, and are the best I've ever dealt with for customer service.

I'm not affiliated, have no connection, etc. Just a satisfied customer.

William

">