Re: Problem could be encode-coding-region

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: Problem could be encode-coding-region
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 19:27:31 +0900

> Hm, I tried your public key 0x426F642F, but verify failed.

That's my old key.  I cannot remove it in the key servers since
the revocation certificate was in the crashed hard disk drive.

> I cannot import your key 0x0E2D88B9, which seems to be a more recent
> one. My gpg complains about "no user-id". May be it's not signed by
> yourself?

> But I don't know. I'm new to this pgp stuff.

I'm not well acquainted with PGP/GnuPG too but you will be able
to fetch the key automatically if you set the `keyserver' entry
in the ~/.gnupg/gpg.conf file properly.  Otherwise, you may
import my key <URL:http://www.jpl.org/pubkey.txt> manually.

Regards,