Re: mml problem for gnupgp

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: mml problem for gnupgp
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:07:39 +0100

   >> I test gpg on the command line and there seems no problem

   >> Thanks

   >> Uwe Brauer

   >> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (search-failed "

   >> ")
   >> search-forward("\n\n")
   >> pgg-decode-armor-region(1 1)

    > It seems that generating a detached sign failed.  (1 1) means
    > there is no content in the buffer.  I'm sorry I don't know what
    > causes it since I have no problem with the latest Gnus and GnuPG.

Thanks for your answer, the odd thing is that mozilla/thunderbird with
the enigmail plugin work both fine. So it seems that gnupg works.

On the other hand I even can't neither encrypt nor decrypt messages,
after writing the passwd nothing happens, or when sending it I am not
even asked about the passwd. Very odd.

I also desinstalled my old gnus official XEmacs pgk in case there had
been any conflict. What really puzzled me is that all this worked a
while ago and now not any longer.

Thanks

Uwe Brauer