Re: Summary highlighting question

From: Robert D. Crawford
Subject: Re: Summary highlighting question
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 20:46:15 -0600

Peter <facetious_nickname@hotmail.com> writes:

> What part of the manual should I look in in order to figure out how
> make 'R'ead articles appear with a blue font, the way 'O'ld articles
> do?

The best way to do this is probably through the customize interface.  If
you use:

M-x customize-face

and then when it asks, just select the default of all.  Search for gnus
and scroll through the faces to see what you can change.  The particular
face that you want is gnus summary normal read unless you use scoring in
which case you want to change the high and low read faces as well.

rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@comcast.net

Beware of computerized fortune-tellers!