Re: Gather Responses

From: Raj Shekhar
Subject: Re: Gather Responses
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 05:21:13 +0000 (UTC)

Randy Yates wrote:

> Here's a query to the group or a suggestion to anyone who
> may have the know-how:
>
> I find that much of my time in usenet is spent looking for responses
> to posts I have made. Couldn't gnus be made to automatically gather
> such responses (perhaps the time frame could default to the date
> since the last gathering was done, or passed as a parameter)?

I copied these lines from somewhere

;;* Higher Scoring of followups to myself
(add-hook 'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-article)
(add-hook 'message-sent-hook 'gnus-score-followup-thread)

These lines make followups to my emails stand out (they become a bit bold).

Check out http://www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_242.html

--
raj shekhar
facts: http://rajshekhar.net | opinions: http://rajshekhar.net/blog