Re: One window configuration for Gnus?

From: Jochem Huhmann
Subject: Re: One window configuration for Gnus?
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 15:57:46 +0200

Karl Kleinpaste <karl@charcoal.com> writes:

> In general, what you want is gnus-add-configuration.  Something like
> this should get you what you want:
>
>   (gnus-add-configuration
>    '(summary
>      (horizontal 1.0
>                (vertical 1.0 (summary 1.0 point)))))
>   (gnus-add-configuration
>    '(article
>      (horizontal 1.0
>                (vertical 1.0 (article 1.0 point)))))

This works fine, thanks. I still get thrown back to the Group buffer
(instead of the summary buffer) when I press "q" in the article buffer,
but this should be solvable.

> An amazing amount can be accomplished in window/buffer/frame
> configuration with gnus-add-configuration.

Seems so ;-)

        Jochem

--
 "A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no
 longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away."