Convert normal reply to wide reply?

From: Mark Oakden
Subject: Convert normal reply to wide reply?
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:19:30 +0100

Is there an easy way to change a normal reply I've been working on
into a wide reply?

I sometimes find myself a fair way through editing a reply only to
realise that I meant to do a wide reply but forgot.  Short of nipping
back to the summary buffer and manually copying the extra recipients
from the original mail onto the reply is there an easy way to pull the
other recipients into the reply I'm editing?

Regards,
Mark
--
Mark Oakden                                     mark@oakden.org