Re: nnimap problem - expirable mark gets forgotten

From: Andreas Balser
Subject: Re: nnimap problem - expirable mark gets forgotten
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 14:16:09 +0200

> Andreas Balser <a.ba@gmx.de> writes:
>> When I leave the folder and enter it again, the message is just
> marked
>> read, not expirable.
>
> And "B DEL" is not the thing you would like to use?

No.

> It may be that the IMAP server you are using does not allow you to
> store
> the "gnus-expire"-mark.

I have just switched to gnus v5.10.8 (from no gnus 0.6, I think), and
now I can move messages from one folder to another. However, the
headers in the summary buffer of the old folder remain.
Some of the moved messages can still be read, and some not.

Both kinds of messages cannot be deleted with "B Del" (probably
because they are already gone anyway...)

Probably I should start a new thread for that.

Regards,
Andreas