Re: pgg or mailcrypt

From: gdt
Subject: Re: pgg or mailcrypt
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:41:51 -0400

I used to use mailcrypt with MH-E and have switched to PGG with gnus.
Mailcrypt seems to be no longer maintained.  I'm not sure mailcrypt
can handle PGP/MIME as well - PGG will verify signatures of nested
messages within an overall signed message.

There is the point about remailers, but I suspect that could be added
to PGG pretty easily.

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt@work.lexort.com>