Can I make gnus-posting-styles not to add an header?

From: kousik
Subject: Can I make gnus-posting-styles not to add an header?
Date: 29 May 2006 05:59:42 -0700

Hi,

Depending on posting style I wanted to change some of my supercite
parameters. So can I ask gnus-posting-styles to just call a function of
my own, but not add any header? For example I have:

(setq gnus-posting-styles
    '((".*"
       (Face mf-insert-random-face)
       (nil (lambda () (setq sc-citation-delimiter ">")))
       ("X-Now-Playing" (mr-now-playing)))
      ("school"
       (signature-file "~/.signature_short")
       )
))

But this still puts a header "Nil: >" in the outgoing message ... which
I want to suppress. Do I have to define a message-send-hook which will
strip out the Nil: header before sending out the message? Or maybe I
should consider sending such an header harmless?

regards
Kousik