Thread limiting

From: Guillaume R.
Subject: Thread limiting
Date: 25 May 2006 04:48:23 -0700

Hello
While reading news, I wanted to limit the thread reading to the 30
precedent days (that is: I dont want at the top of my summary buffer
mail and/or news older than 24 april for example).
I thought first in using gnus-summary-limit-to-age but I realize that I
cant use it to fetch only the thread from the 30 precedent day but only
to fetch the ones older than 30 days...
Do you think it's possible to display only the thread posted since the
30 precedent day (at the day you're opening Gnus)?
Thx