bbdb "read only" records...

From: Christopher Browne
Subject: bbdb "read only" records...
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:41:45 -0400

I have set up BBDB integration with GNUS, but have some cases where I
do NOT want BBDB to grab updates from GNUS.

Notably, our internal ticketing system (RT3) generates email that
comes from a central email account that attaches other names to that
email.

What I want is for that email account to be treated as our "Tech
Support"; whenever a ticket email comes in, the email has a From: line
like the following:

From: "Christopher Browne via RT" <systems@ca.afilias.info>

BBDB proposes to update the name on that email address to "Christopher
Browne via RT"; as time goes by, if I allow that, various AKA entries
emerge such that the address is associated with the names of fairly
much everyone at the office.

Is there some hook function I can add in such that I could say
something like:

 (if (member? email-address '("systems@ca.afilias.info"
                              "techsupport@ca.afilias.info"))
     (abort-dont-bother-associating))